About Us: Zillion exists to empower people in evolving behavior to a desired state through architecting human choice with support from digital and relevant human interaction. That is Zillion’s purpose.
We are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer (Linux/Cloud) to deliver our platform components in a clean and consolidated build. This position inside the Dev-Ops group will be responsible for process workflow (Monitoring and Documentation) and continuous integration with the code repository (GitLab Pipelines), configuration management (Ansible,Puppet) and vendor management (Cloud Providers). The right candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment and have excellent troubleshooting and organizational skills, as well as, the ability to deliver complete solutions for multiple product development pipelines.
- Daily system, application or database updates via CI tools like GitlabCI, Atlas, Vault/Consul, Ansible & Kubernetes
- Linux troubleshooting & continuous integration scripting
- Support build process and assists in test and QA builds
- Manage code repository, improve practices of branching and code merge
- Coordinate with other team members prior to release
- Document the release steps and process and manage the software repository
- Assist in system administration and maintenance
- Experience designing and building highly available distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of Linux Servers including Ubuntu, RedHat, and CentOS
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load balancers, high availability architecture, zero downtime production deployments
- Experience working with development teams and writing process documentation
- 3+ years of experience with continuous integration build systems (e.g., Gitlab CI, Hudson, Jenkins, RPM)
- 3+ years of experience on code management software (e.g., SVN, Git, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in Full Stack Release Engineering and automation
- 5+ years of experience in shell scripting and basic Linux administration
- Linux variants and Windows
- Shell, Powershell, Python and Ruby
- Java runtime inspection
- Zabbix, Grafana, Graylog, Ansible, Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, Tectonic
- AWS and Bare metal
Ziilion believes in the importance of an inclusive culture and that our differences drive innovation. Zillion prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.